Practice Transfer Pricing Services
Transfer pricing continues to be one of the largest issues facing many multi-nationals today. As governments put into place new regulations to reduce the erosion of their tax base and prevent companies from profit shifting, the probability of an audit of your business increases.
At GPP, we understand that this increased focus by regulators has created a highly uncertain environment for any business with inter-company transactions conducted across international borders. Our goal is to help you develop a sound transfer pricing strategy to reduce the risk of such potential problems as double taxation, large financial penalties, lawsuits and disputes with the IRS.
Our transfer pricing team can help you manage these risks by:
- Helping you understand local regulations and documentation requirements.
- Identifying controlled transactions that are not conducted as “arm’s length” transactions.
- Advising you on the best tax complaint strategy.
- Evaluating your business tax structure.
- Recommending tax efficient restructuring.
- Preparing transfer pricing risk assessment and study .documentation which meets U.S. Internal Revenue Code section 482 requirements.
We have an experienced team with unique and vast resources available to provide you with the most cost effective solutions for your transfer pricing needs.